INBOUND 2020 has been a phenomenal virtual conference experience. While it's quite different from past years, HubSpot has done a great job with the technology, interaction, and virtual networking opportunities for attendees.
Every year, there are many new and exciting product announcements at INBOUND, and this year is no exception. The following are the product updates that are most exciting for our team and our clients.
Updates to Sales Hub:
A CRM and sales tools should be easy to use and effective for sales teams to manage their pipeline, and HubSpot's latest updates to Sales Hub Enterprise further empowers sales teams to sell and marketers to leverage that data to build a more personalized prospect journey. Some of the new features include:
- AI-powered sales acceleration including reading and updating contacts based on their email signature (available in your Contact and Company settings)
- Efficient quoting, product tools, and payment methods in HubSpot and through integrations
- Sales reporting and new dashboards to manage virtual sales teams
- Custom objects for advanced and custom reporting for your business
Scalable Pricing for Marketing Contacts in Marketing Hub:
Based on a much-requested feature of HubSpot's Marketing Hub, you can now store up to one million non-marketing contacts in your portal and only pay for the marketing contacts you need when you need them. This is coming soon and is very anticipated by HubSpot customers.
Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Tools:
- Use workflow templates to define your ideal customer profiles and identify good-fit target accounts.
- HubSpot’s ABM tools help you personalize content and tailor how you engage with stakeholders within an account.
- With the Target Accounts dashboard, Marketing and Sales can finally use shared tools that unite them around the same data.
Robust Report Builder:
Multi-touch attribution was launched last year, and there are even more updates coming to the reporting tool. HubSpot users will get a new custom report builder that pulls in even more HubSpot data such as emails, ads, social posts, campaigns, and more.
You can now utilize the Ads tool in HubSpot to target your ads based on information in your HubSpot CRM. This will make your ads more targeted and personalized, which will drive a better return on investment.
These are some of our favorite product updates from INBOUND 2020. If you're interested in learning more and seeing how you can use some of these new tools in HubSpot, schedule a complimentary consultation and we would be happy to walk you through the updates.