Why Work With Prism Global Marketing Solutions
With so many options for digital marketing service providers, it's difficult to make a decision about what direction is best for your organization. We want to help you understand why we're different from other agencies and marketing service providers, and why our clients choose to work with us.
- HubSpot Partner Since 2013: We have worked with HubSpot since 2013 and have evolved with their product and service offerings. We have won national and local marketing awards, been featured on the stage at INBOUND in front of 15,000 individuals, have close relationships with the team at HubSpot, and have helped over 75 companies grow their businesses using HubSpot software.
- Work Directly with Our Two Senior Leaders: One struggle we see with agencies is the Account Manager role. In agencies, this role is generally someone very junior and entry-level, and typically experiences a high turnover rate. At Prism Global Marketing Solutions, however, you will always work with our two principals as your dedicated team. Elyse Flynn Meyer and Rich Meyer bring you a combined 25+ years of experience during every interaction.
- Ethical Team of Marketing Professionals: This is important. You have full transparency into who is working on your projects, deadlines, timeframes, and costs at all times. The marketing agency industry is known for issues with overcharging, outsourcing work, and much more. We are a team of ethical business professionals.
- Quick Response Time: Our team will respond to your email on the same day. Sometimes you may request a quick update, which we always try to accommodate. If you are requesting a new large project, we will scope that out and provide you with timing and deliverables. We are known for our response time with our clients and our strategic partners.
- HubSpot Users with HubSpot Expertise Since 2011: Before we became a HubSpot partner, our Founder, Elyse Flynn Meyer, was a user of HubSpot. She implemented and leveraged HubSpot while she was the Director of Marketing and Sales at Thunderbird School of Global Management. Our team also ran the Phoenix HubSpot User Group for 3 years, and are a member of the HubSpot Partner Advisory Council.
- Competitive Rates: The marketing agency world is known for high prices. We are fair and honest with our rates. We are here to see you grow. Our approach to pricing is never to put you in a templated plan that is overpriced for your needs. We will work with you based on your budget to find the best program to help you meet your goals.
- Agile Team to Meet Your Changing Needs: Our team understands that the needs of businesses change, sometimes in just one day. We know that your dedicated marketing agency needs to be agile to change direction as needed.
- Woman-Owned Business: Our agency was founded by Elyse Flynn Meyer, and is a certified Woman-Owned Business. This is an important factor to some organizations. Elyse runs the day-to-day operations, and you would work directly with Elyse as one of your two primary points of contact.
- HubSpot Platinum Partner: We put this at the end because while this is important, our HubSpot partner tier is not as important to us as the success of our clients. We provide Diamond-level of service to our clients, and that is the important factor to remember when choosing a partner.