Have you been following our HubSpot Integrations blog series? During this series, I am focusing on how you can use integrations with HubSpot to maximize your inbound marketing strategy and streamline your digital marketing initiatives. If you're interested in reading the prior blogs in the series, just click here.
Our fifth HubSpot integration we are focusing on is HelloSign. HelloSign is an eSignature tool that enables you to create fast, secure and legally binding agreements for your business. The HelloSign & HubSpot integration enables you to decrease your time to receiving a signed agreement, and keeps your sales records all in one place, and completely integrated with your marketing records.
We've found this integration to be very helpful not only for us, but also for our clients. The challenge we were facing is that we did not have closed-loop sales reporting when a prospect received a contract or signed a contract. HelloSign solves that challenge, and allows us to keep our sales records accurate and up-to-date. We've even decreased the time to get a signature by 52% since using HelloSign & HubSpot together.
Here are some of the great ways you can immediately start using the HelloSign & HubSpot integration:
- Send eSignature requests directly through the HubSpot CRM. This provides a simple and seamless process for your sales team to get the signature they need, and the marketing department can have instant access to this information.
- Track the progress of sales contracts through the sales deal cycle. You can immediately gain visibility into actions taken by contacts such as viewing a contract, signing a contract, or even not signing a contract.
- Trigger automated email messages based on where a contact is in the sales process. For example, if they have had a contract for over a week without a signature, you may want to send them a reminder email.
- Add HelloSign lifecycle events to the HubSpot Timeline as they take place giving real-time visibility to everyone using HubSpot or the CRM.
- Automatically "Close" the customer in the CRM and the HubSpot marketing platform to ensure your new customers are in the right lifecycle stage of your marketing and sales funnel.
- Never misplace a signed document again. With the integration, signed documents sync to the HubSpot contact record so that important documents are directly associated with specific contacts.
So how can you access this integration?
HelloSign is currently available to all HubSpot customers that have a HelloSign account. HelloSign offers a free account that provides users with 3 free documents a month. If you want to see how HelloSign and HubSpot can help to streamline your sales and marketing to create a truly integrated process, we invite you to schedule a complimentary HubSpot integration consultation with our team.