There are thousands of companies around the globe using HubSpot. Many of these companies are working with a HubSpot dedicated partner to help them strategize and develop cohesive inbound marketing campaigns to maximize their use of HubSpot. But, most importantly, working with those agencies helps companies drive the marketing results they are looking to achieve.
If you’re already leveraging HubSpot, and are considering an agency, you are probably wondering what value an agency can bring to your organization. We often get asked to show comparable tangible results of companies using HubSpot, before working with us as an agency, and after working with us as their agency. So, we’ve decided to show you exactly what results you can achieve when you decide to partner with a HubSpot certified agency to maximize your results using the platform.
The following company had been using HubSpot for 1.5 years. They did not have formal training aside from the on-boarding that comes with the HubSpot software purchase. And while they had worked with a PPC agency without HubSpot experience, they had not worked with a HubSpot certified partner before. This company was using HubSpot for a few landing pages, some social posts, and a few email marketing programs through workflows.
Our team did a full marketing audit which included the use of HubSpot, the entire marketing technology stack, lead generation and customer conversion goals, and assessed their prior campaign and general inbound results. Through this, our team made the following recommendations AND implementations:
- Migrated blog to HubSpot: When you leverage HubSpot for your blog hosting, you can easily set up email notifications for people to receive your blogs daily, weekly or monthly based on their request. In addition, it just helps to have all your web assets on one platform if possible. The results are:
- 254% increase in blog views
- 221 new blog subscribers (compared to 0)
- Moved external landing pages that were hosted on Wordpress to HubSpot: When you have your landing pages hosted on HubSpot, you receive detailed information on the performance of that page including: new contact rate, conversion rate, source of traffic (which is critical to see at the page level), and overall trends over time in all of these areas. This helps you to make more informed marketing decisions. The results are:
- 190% increase in landing page views as a result of search engine optimization and link placement throughout website and blogs
- 15% increase in submissions
- 6% increase on view to submission rate
- Published one lead generating post on social media every other week: Your followers on social want to hear from you, and they are also interested in your content offers. While you always want to share helpful information, sharing conversion pages for content offers helps your followers move through your funnel. The results are:
- 440% increase in new leads from social
- 19% increase in social sessions
- 88% increase in social media interactions
- Implemented a batch email strategy to re-engage existing contacts: Email was not something widely used by this company. They had a few very targeted workflows, which is good to see when implemented correctly, but batch emails help to re-engage your existing audience. If you don’t engage with your contacts by email, they forget that they opted in, and they move onto a competitor. By engaging with existing contacts, you reopen the prospect of new opportunities in your pipeline. Remember, just because someone entered your funnel last year does not mean they are not qualified. This may be just the right time for them to be reengaged, so leverage the tools at your disposal to do just that. The results are:
- 112% increase in opens
- 181% increase in clicks
- 1491% increase in email sessions
- Reengaged 1,204 contacts in email marketing in a 3-period that had not previously engaged in email (this also leveraged send time optimization as part of the batch email marketing strategy. See how send time optimization works.)
Results BEFORE Working with Prism Global Marketing Solutions:
Results AFTER Working with Prism Global Marketing Solutions:
Here are some of the metrics from the first 6 months working with a HubSpot certified agency:
- 31% increase in new customers
- 49% increase in total digital leads generated
- 53.5% increase in organic leads. This is a result of:
- adding calls-to-action to their website
- strategic embedded forms leveraging dependent fields
- updating all their blogs to include backlinks and calls-to-action, and overall increased blogging
- 440% increase in social leads
- 301 contacts that have been reengaged to an opportunity by requesting a quote (the most bottom of the funnel offer). This is based on contacts who were in the database prior to working with an agency, and have since asked for a quote and have become an active sales opportunity.
If you're currently using HubSpot, and want to see how we can help you maximize your investment, we invite you to to speak with one of our inbound marketing experts today. We will discuss how you've been currently using HubSpot, your goals, the process for a full marketing technology stack audit, and results you can expect to see.